My name is Henk Wolf and I am linguist. My activities are manifold, but my major occupation is teaching and developing teaching materials in higher education. This page provides an overview of the things I have done so far. Below you can find some links to portfolio pages on this site (so far mainly in Dutch).
Should you prefer to read this page in Dutch, Frisian or German, then please select one of the other language versions in the blue top bar.
- Columns, nearly always on language-related topics;
- Educational materials: books, digital courses, testing tools and much more;
- Literature, fiction and non-fiction in Dutch and Frisian;
- Linguistics: for more information on my research, please check the bibliography and the downloads;
- Teaching, mainly in higher education;
- Television: three seasons of language-related shows on regional broadcaster Omrop Fryslân;
- Translations: notably fiction;
- Voice work, like voice-overs en comprehension tests;
- What has not yet been mentioned: co-ordination, editing and much more.